Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stealth Innerwear Subject: Review after one weeks use - loving it so far!

 A massive thank you to Steathman for coming up with such a trouble free and ingenious device. I have tried other traction type methods and I had to take them off while sleeping, to urinate, to exercise etc, plus I could only wear it for about 4 hours at a time as well before it became painful to use!
No such problems with the Stealth.

After a week of using the Stealth for about 10 hours a day, it's really impressed me. The design and build quality are excellent for the low price the unit is sold at, it's comfortable to wear all the time, and I must have got the size right as it hasn't once tried to come off, both with the band snapped and unsnapped. I've even worn it while working out and it doesn't budge, so top marks!

I'm already considering my next order and going up a size as I could do with a slightly longer stretch and to use after pumping. I'm on a C22 at the moment and I think a D24 would be good to wear after using my Bathmate. I might wait for the flesh coloured ones to be produced though, any word on these Stealthman?

I will make another review after a month of use but I'm already overjoyed with my new 'bulge' - works better in some underwear/trouser combinations than others but on the whole I'm happy with the level of traction. i haven't tried it overnight yet but might give it a go soon.

Thanks again!

Stealth Innerwear

No comments:

Post a Comment